Effective as of: 7/20/2015
- What information do we collect?
- Information you provide us directly:
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- Analytics Information
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- We honor Do Not Track signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- How we use your information
– help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
– remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
– provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include marketing
– provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
– develop and test new products and features
– monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
– diagnose or fix technology problems
– process transactions
– communicate with you concerning your order
- Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- How we store your information
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which TelaModa, or its Service Providers maintain facilities.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, TelaModa cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails at all times.
All financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider, and your financial information is not stored or processed on our servers.
- Third-party products or services
At this time, we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However, we may do so in the future.
Also, at this time, we have not enabled Google AdSense on our wensite, but we may do so in the future.
Finally, at this time, we do not allow third party behavioral tracking, but may do so in the future.
- Changing your personal information
If you wish to change your personal information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Privacy
TelaModa does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 13.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- Contacting Us